Please send us an email with a CV.Contact us
Don’t hesitate to follow us on social networks!
BASED IN PARIS OR REMOTE
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
ArcaScience is a Top of the art healthtech AI company, building the most efficient AIs structuring, leveraging and extracting specific data points out of massive biomedical databases, for R&D and post-marketing pharmaceutical companies.
ArcaScience is the first company merging a cutting edge data management AI with a new-generation data analysis AI generator to provide the best insights, datasets & biostatistics out of massive databases.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for the direct sales of ArcaScience’s software products and services in the Life Science and Biomedical field. The ideal candidate will have an established track record selling software solutions or SaaS (Software as a Service) to Life science companies using consultative selling strategies and eager to learn.
The Business Developement Associate is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, developing new clients, closing deals, managing the sales cycle including pipeline management, negotiating contracts, communicating across various business functions and levels, including C-level executives and technology departments.
Position will cover Europe and USA needs.
The Business Development Associate is a specialist role that requires self-motivation, the ability to communicate at all levels and a good understanding of the software solutions.
The Business Developer is responsible for identifying, approaching and selling software products to the Life Science industries and therefore successfully approach potential customers, manage the sales cycle, close deals (in person and over the phone), negotiate contracts, and develop excellent relationships with both business and IT functions. As part of the sales process, create and manage face-to-face presentations that allow discovery of business needs and demonstrate the ability to facilitate the decision making process towards ArcaScience solutions and services.
• Working closely with management to develop and implement Marketing/Sales strategy
• Identify, build, and manage long-term relationships with key strategic accounts.
• Increasing new business
• Identifying and following up sales opportunities
• Prospecting; making and following up sales calls
• Making presentations and potential demo
• Preparing and submitting proposals
• Following up proposals and closing business deals
• Developing and maintaining a sales pipeline in order to meet objectives
• Managing any leads through internet, email or phone within defined territory
• Representing the Company at Trade Shows/exhibitions
• Updating and management of sales contact tracking system using CRM tools
• Any other duty that may reasonably be allocated by the Chief Business Officer
• Must be self-motivated and proactive, professional, confident, flexible, and results-driven.
• Able to travel if necessary
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical studies or health care or life sciences or computer science applied to healthcare preferred. Master’s degree in Marketing or Sales or MBA.
• Contract negotiation experience is a must.
• Must be proficient and effective at cold-calling.
• Must be able to identify decision makers, identify and address client business bottlenecks, buying processes, secure appointments, and manage complex sales processes to close.
• Solution selling knowledge required.
• Knowledge of the Life Sciences Industry is a must
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Proficiency in English and French required.
Industry awareness (Life Science - pharmaceutical software) and Methodology required. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Effective time management & multi-tasking skills.
Ability to work both independently and cohesively in a team environment. Excellent communication skills both written and verbal required.